An explosive new report which was published over the weekend claims to reveal that two Capitol riot participants were really government informants.
The NY Times reported this Saturday that “records, and data from two people close to the matter, suggest that federal police had a greater foresight into the “attack” on the Capitol, even during the event, than what was previously reported.”
The new information reported by the Times show that no conspiracy existed among the Proud Boys to force their way into the United States Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021, as alleged by the Dept. of Justice.
It is already understood that the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, was an FBI informant. The Times report focuses on yet another possible FBI informant in the apparent conservative group who warned his government handler in real-time about the bad stuff that was happening at the Capitol.
Though several of the Proud Boys members are now charged with conspiracy, this latest detail maintains there was never a plan to force their way into the Capitol and, indeed, there is evidence to support the claim.
Indeed, the report concludes with the obvious: that “the new data is likely to make the government’s work to prove these conspiracy charges harder.”
The report also raises questions concerning if Chris Wray, the FBI Director, lied to the U.S. Congress about his agency’s lack of knowledge of the event. It also leads to the question about why the FBI and other federal agencies failed to protect the Capitol ahead of time.
There were many peaceful protesters who were there that day. Here is a man seen on video telling the officers to call for backup to prevent the attack.
January 6th was so frightening these officers gave this guy a big ol' "Meh…" when he approached them about calling for backup. pic.twitter.com/OoR2FelDOJ
— Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) September 18, 2021
This Proud Boys story is a weird act of real journalism by the liberal Times. But mainstream media outlets are only now catching up to the news which was published in June by conservative online outlet Revolver News about another possible FBI informant, the leader of the Oath Keepers.
Revolver News said that Stewart Rhodes used his leadership to capture others inside a conspiracy then skated away from charges.
Oddly, even with “shock and awe” legal prosecutions, Rhodes has not been indicted in his case, but, as the report said, it was his actions going into the “riot” for which his followers were hit with conspiracy charges.
The U.S. government has, in a way, created its case on the 16 people in the Oath Keepers by saying “We believe you are guilty of conspiracy since the leader of your group is guilty of conspiracy, and it seems like you were going along your leader.”
Author: Blake Ambrose
To learn how you can use Content.ad to drive visitors to your content or add this service to your site, please contact us at [email protected].
Website owners select the type of content that appears in our units. However, if you would like to ensure that Content.ad always displays family-friendly content on this device, regardless of what site you are on, check the option below. Learn More